This is another video found on the web and it seems interesting to share. The truth is that we have no more information about it, what else do you see the call for collaboration to anyone who knows or can bring something about it. We insist that any contribution to this site is very valuable to us and all they can find some material that interests them. This is the text that the person who went up with the video attached
"I knew this video Youtube in its French version, subtitled by Anton Montsant on their channel sub-utility and used it to my classes in college. But the language was a barrier and seek a solution: to transcribe and dubbed in English. The text provided me Anthony and I did the dubbing. In 2 months of first steps with the audio and video I could make the Latin English version. I hope you understand. Sorry for mistakes. But the important thing: we live alienated. I LIVED ENJENADO. IT'S TIME we learn and do something. IF YOU DO AN UP OR YOU REFUSE TO CONSUME GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOODS, OK, but more important is to do what I call the Inner Revolution is not what it seems (Religion, Mysticism Theosophy, Hermeticism, or any other respectable philosophy of life), I dare not so much. The Inner Revolution is more earthy. It has to do with how we see things, the world, people, (not go too high, or down, or beyond, but just here on Earth, at this time and in the breath of life that available).
source
Download with JDOWNLOADER
source
Download with JDOWNLOADER
0 comments:
Post a Comment