Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm 4 Weeks Pregnant And Thick Cervical Mucus

UJCE XI Congress (I), the event itself from the point of view, personal and sentimental, one that goes. Mania That







Well, I must admit I've been a long time without blogging, but there are times that prudence ordered to leave the blog a little stand for a while, lest she messes up, it's something I have occasionally, not to harm what I love most, after 12 years of militancy, Juve.

And after twelve years of militancy, the last three-plus as a nominal member of its leadership in charge of international relations, had been almost one end of the world and still wanting to go to Juve at the end of world if necessary. When the time designated to celebrate the XI and my last as a delegate conference of the UJCE.

first thing I mean there are some conferences and meetings that I love, seeing people that you have not see, old comrades, with whom you can always recall the war stories of the past. But I must admit that thing I love about this conference is that not many people know (in case of an act or regional). Even so it was a pleasure to see so many people.

For my responsibility not touch me suck much of the conference if not enough institutional ceremonies and protocol with our guests the best with the wonderful Casarrubuelos comrades, who have some great leaders like Julian and Tito. But if I had a small vision of how the debate went. And this brings me to the conclusion A) requires a lot of education policy to explain that a collective is better than another to present 50 amendments and the other 2, but it is quite possibly worse. And while the conclusion B) model amendments and amendments to the text serves really something. But anyway it was amazing to see how the delegates and the thin withstood quite well the marathon session, and especially thank the staff of the Civic Center for your patience.

I while I have to also thank Alejandra, Maca, Elvira de Canarias and Dani (although I personally have done) they are giving me a hand with international and accesit Elvira Madrid, Llarina of Asturias, Pedro de Cordoba , Willy de Palencia and other comrades who threw us a hand driving and translating. The work went great, and got, among other things, for the first time in many years a Palestinian delegation in Congress intervene the UJCE. My hope is that our discussions had just misplaced in many cases Byzantines.

On Sunday I took off the mask of coal insensitive that characterizes me many times, after so many miles, good comrades, fighting and despeleas, Manis, actions, brigades, festivals, came the day you stop what you played but I, if I fell victim to the emotion and can not hold back the tears, reaching the level that I was almost impossible to sing the Young Guard, in the arrangement of our comrades so beautiful Andalusia.

And I only wish the best for the new direction of UJCE, to be treated like you deserve, and magnify care of and not you think is a toy that changes in the Carrefour.

the UJCE Viva!
PCE UJCE the future!



Ps. I have not left the UJCE at all, I'm in limbo called Guarantees and Control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment