Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuck Driving Simulation

DUTCH WOMAN IS THE MOTHER TO THE FIRST 63 YEARS

After cesarean delivery, which occurred yesterday, the woman, a single lawyer told Dutch television that the birth of their daughter met his "deep desire" to be a mother.
"I assume all the consequences and I hope my daughter and I can enjoy together for a long time," Tineke Geessink who became the oldest mother to give birth in the Netherlands. In the world takes this distinction so far Satyabhama Mahapatra india , Who gave birth aged 65 in 2003.
In Holland the age limit for treatment in vitro is 45 years, because after that age "there are many health risks" of the mother and child, such as high blood pressure, diabetes and premature births, said Professor of Medicine University Medical Center St. Radboud in Nijmegen in today's edition of the newspaper "De Volkskrant".
Geessink underwent a fertility treatment in Italy, in the clinic of controversial Italian gynecologist Severino Antinori, who in an interview on Dutch public television compared to their colleagues in this country with the "Taliban" by not allowing insemination of elderly women.
"I do not know how many more years left of my life, but I hope my daughter Meagan and I can enjoy being together for a long time," said the new "mother-grandmother."

0 comments:

Post a Comment